Kick For Cancer
Sunday, April 28th @ Heardmont Park
Noon - 4:00pm
Go To A Match & Meet Birmingham LEGION!
1. Go to bit.ly/kickforcancer and use promo code: KICKFORCANCER
2. Purchase tickets to see Birmingham Legion vs. Loudoun United on April 27th.
3. Register at kickforcancer.org and meet the players on April 28th!
BBVA COMPASS FIELD
Meet the players!
About The Event
Upon arrival at the gate, participants will need to register for the kicking challenges. We are asking for a $10 donation for each person(s).
1. Participants will be given a completion card outlining the different kicking challenges to complete.
2. Different age groups include:
12 and Under (yellow sticker).
13-17 (red sticker).
18 and Up.
3. Challenge your friends and family members as you walk station-to-station completing 15 different kicking challenges throughout the park. Once you complete a station, our volunteers will mark your card and guide you to your next station.
4. Win prizes items such as; an autographed soccer ball, ON-FIELD tickets to see Birmingham Legion in action, and more!
5. Get tasty treats from Steel City Pops and grab Lunch from Bayou Brothers Food Truck.
Did you know that HPV can cause head and neck cancer?
Tents will be set up from some of the nations leading oncology departments from UAB. Gain information and a new perspective about how you can prevent certain types of cancer.